Wednesday, October 19, 2005

hmm....guess I'd better post something....

little ol' me
I was going to ask wesaturtle if she would put this up on her page just to see how many people would be able to figure this out (or if it even puzzled anyone), but now that I have this blogspot I'll just put it here myself while I'm getting used to posting here.....

O.K., you know how we're all familiar with certain letters and abbreviations, like scuba (self-contained underwater breathing apparatus), RSVP, FEMA, J.F.K., etc.? Well, I drove myself nuts for about a week once trying to figure out why these six certain letters seemed so familiar to me - when I finally realized what these letters were I thought it was hilarious, so for my first trial posting here I'll see how long it takes any of you to figure out where these letters come from/what they mean....let me know if you recall what they're from and how long it took you to figure it out.

...the letters WYSIWYG make you think of 'what you see is what you get,' right?

...QWERTY makes you think of your keyboard style, right?

...alright, do the letters R S T L N E seem at all familiar to you? If they do, where have you seen these letters before and how long did it take you to remember???

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMBDICFTO. Does this count as an answer? Code name: Momla

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf? ill get back 2 u ltr on this

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does seem a little familiar

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the answer to R S T L N E but it will be interesting to see how many other people do too.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like something from Wheel of Fortune. :D

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i get it now

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...sounds like wheel of fortune to me....

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheel! Of! FORTUNE!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

looks like everyone who's going to guess already has...and yes, they're the 'given' letters at the end of Wheel of Fortune. (wish somebody had told me it took them as long as it took me to remember)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home