Sunday, July 09, 2006

Waiting On A Fiend

Here is a little "movie" I made in 2001/2002. My little doggie isn't alive anymore, so I like alot of my old practice videos just for their sentimental value more than anything. I put this together using Ulead Cool 360, Ulead Visual Studio 4.0, Anvil Studio, Babarosa GIF Animator, and a 20-dollar digital pen-cam. Keep in mind this was done on a pc running Windows Me with 64MB RAM and I hadn't used a computer since I'd quit using my old Commodore VIC-20 back in 1984.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Living Dees Life said...

Thats cute!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Living Dees Life said...

Ya, I should be passing through St Louis. I'll ask my sis' bro if we can stop by if you want.

my email is geminitwinsfyre at yahoo dot com

*grin* tryin to keep spam bots from gettin it.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must miss Annie :(

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home