Sunday, December 18, 2005

An Early Gift

What could possibly be in this beautiful box?

During a recent incident on the streets of Nashville I was kindly relieved of all my earthly posessions including a very nice pocket knife that was given to me as a gift, so I was given this set as a replacement. It's pretty cool - it's got a flashlight, a swiss army knife, a Leatherman-type of multi-tool, a little keychain set with miniature pliers and everything, and the standard locking-blade pocket knife. If this doesn't all seem as exciting to you as it does to me it's probably because you have a life. ha,ha Also, I just wanted to take pictures of something.....

Oh, THAT'S what's inside that beautiful box! wow - nice... what an assortment...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh, I wish somebody would buy me something this nice...

8:17 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Where have you gone? We are biting our nails in anxiety for your next posting!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jimena said...

thank you for checking out my blog you were the first and hopefully not hte last lol

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home