Thursday, December 01, 2005

Open Source

It's no Adobe Photoshop, but for the price (free) The GIMP is close enough.....

Click for The GIMP

Also, the freeware OpenOffice suite has an excellent spreadsheet and an amazingly convenient automatic .pdf creator.....

Click for OpenOffice

* Note - I was going to add "(the good kind)" to the title of this post, but didn't know if that sort of tongue-in-cheek humor (oops - there I go again hee,hee) was funny or just gross.....anyway, if you have limited funds you really should check out that software.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people prefer openoffice to msoffice. i've a friend who recommended Blender to me for 3d graphics.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I've played with Blender and it seems like a pretty nice 3D-Modeler, but it would take me longer to learn how to use it efficiently than to just do things the way I'm already doing them with the software I already use...

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home