Monday, December 12, 2005

Life Is A Journey


create your own map

Here is a map of all of the states I've ever been to. I wish I'd had this link (which I found at Nerdgirl) about a year ago when I was putting a similar map on my regular website (which I still haven't really finished yet). Just for the record, here are all the cities I've ever actually lived in: Livermore,CA - San Leandro,CA - Wheatland,WY - Torrington,WY - Gering,NE - Minatare,NE - Austin,TX - Springfield,MO - Rolla,MO - Nashville,TN - Stony Point,NY - Queens(Flushing),NY

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. I thought it was fun, and quite easy to make and post. I'm glad you did it too, then I don't feel like such a dork. I cracked up at your "one branch" story about the tree, having one ornament, one piece of tinsel. ;) And thanks for the shout out in the post too, i am still working on trying to build some regular traffic to my blog. Regardless if more people come,i am still having a fun time talking with the people who do check it out, and I've been spending a lot of time reading other people's as well, a worthy endeavor.

Thanks for readin'!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

you lived in both wheatland AND torrington? you must be made of steel!!ha ha ha ha!
I thought ghost town was bad. pfft.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Living Dees Life said...

i have one of those maps on my main website.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home