Sunday, July 09, 2006

"Blogger's Paradise" or "Blogger O'Riley"

Here is one of my video projects from a 2003 Multimedia Essentials class. I had a really good idea, but bit off a little more than I could chew so it turned out kinda laughable. (You can easily tell where I've screwed things up) The general idea behind it all probably won't seem humorous to anyone else, as was intended, because the whole script was kind of a joke on all of us in the class. I used campus & classroom footage, public domain graphics and audio, Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise" & The Who's "Baba O'Riley", AT&T Labs text-to-speech digital voicing, and put it all together with Ulead Visual Studio 7.0.....


When you're done laughing I'd love to hear some feedback on this...

2 Comments:

Blogger Living Dees Life said...

That was really cool...

I wish I could do that video stuff. Maybe I'm gonna learn :)

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was neat!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home