Friday, November 18, 2005

Could you possibly have crammed more puns and word-play into what should have been a very simple title banner for this blog?


Yes, I could have.

Quite frankly, though, I've been so blogged down with other wordy causes lately that I just haven't spun as much time as I'd like to working on all of this. And, yes, I know I get carried away with all the really bad jokes sometimes - so there's no need to web it in.....
If I DID have the time, though, I'd probably have added something along the lines of:

* the blog cabin - waterblogged - the post with the most - caution:beware of blog - a blog eat blog world - outta site - site unseen (probably the most accurate of all the titles) - "Love, At First" Site - Site for Sore Eyes - post haste - post modern - Here Comes Santa Blog Comin' Down Santa Blog Lane - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Blog - The Banana-Fana-Fo-Fana Blog: 'blog-blog-bo-blog bananafana-fo-flog me-my-mo-mlog BLOOOOOOOOG!' - The Star Spangled Blogger - Stairway To Blog - For Those About To Blog - Frankenblog - Count Dracula's bla-bla-blog - Goldiblog And The Three Bears - Tic-Tac-Blog - Blog is a four-letter-word - CSI: BLOG - On Golden Blog - dit_dot_dit.com - Three Blog Night - I,Blog * .....and they continue to spiral downard exponentially from here....remember, you saw 'em here first, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home