Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mein Kintergarten Das Report Kard


To kind of set this up, my full name is Michael Kaiser Wilhelm and as you can imagine I sometimes get some interesting questions about that name.....well, I was looking through my old report cards today and came across something kind of interesting that I can't believe I never noticed before - we were actually being graded on all that schoolwork!!!! HA,HA But seriously, at the school where I attended Kindergarten, the principal's name was actually Mr. Fuehrer! As you can see, I kid you not.....


kindergarten report card - Mr. Fuehrer, Principal

2 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

my grandmother's middle name was Wilhelmina .... Emma Johanna Wilhelmina ..... :) nice blog ....

7:04 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I've heard that Wilhelmina was once a fairly common name. And thank you, I'm enjoying your blog as well.....

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home