Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wait for me!!! I'll jump over the cliff too.....

Since everybody else is doing this google search*, I will too. I was surprised to find that three images I've edited myself showed up in one of the searches - made me feel oh-so-special :-).

<<< click to enlarge and expand in browser window

*Here are the instructions: Go to Google and click on the Images link.Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
1. The name of the town where you grew up
2. The name of the town where you live now
3. Your name (no "quote-unquote" quotes)
4. Your Grandmother's name
5. Your favorite food
6. Your favorite drink
7. Your favorite song
8. Your favorite smell

1 Comments:

Blogger Living Dees Life said...

i got a neat blog traffic catcher...it is REALLY weird to see how many people find my blog via yahoo and google...SO very odd. AND they have a little feature,it tells you how many times your blog/website has come up in searches from the most popular engines.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home