Thursday, July 20, 2006

promo "oh no"

Oh no, I can't believe I did this..... Among other things lately, I've been working on a promo clip to enter into 'The Office Promo Contest' - the entry deadline is tomorrow and I just now read the contest rules a little more carefully and discovered that I can't use my clip because it contains footage that I didn't personally shoot (groan). Wonderful.



I guess I can now put all of my energy into finishing my soon-to-be-unleashed-onto-the-unsuspecting-world internet meme.....I make the rules on this one!!! (And then I break all the rules!!! )

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimena said...

Use it who will tell??

12:05 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Do finish your meme soon! It sounds intriguing. :-)

2:38 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm hurrying on the meme, but it's turning into a lot more work than I expected it to be.....

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home