Friday, August 04, 2006

The Great Template Debate

Okay, I've decided I'm going to have to force myself to change the look of this blog. I personally liked the way my old red and maroon site looked, but it seems I'm the only one who didn't see that it was actually a pink color scheme. Well, just for the record the name of the old template was Thisaway Rose (NOT Pink lol). Like it as I may, it was slowly becoming a tool used against me by some of my nay-sayers and enemies (you know who you are - or rather, were). Not to worry, you'll still find the same old content here, at least until that becomes a target as well. tee hee

I will have to do a little tweaking, of course, and re-link all of my old sites, but let me know what you think of the brand new same old me! hahaahaaa

6 Comments:

Blogger Jimena said...

Much better I'd say keep it!

12:30 PM  
Blogger RFB said...

Pink was suitable for you, Mike. Be true to yourself you pinko.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jimena, thank you! :-) You truly are a kinder, gentler people up north there! Glad you're back.

Bear Slayer, thank you! :-) And don't worry, I know you meant pinko like a fox!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate to say it but i'd use this one also. just cuz.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This color suits you better...

5:16 PM  
Blogger Living Dees Life said...

Awe, you removed the pink. it made you oh so very very sexy sexy.

I'm not turned on anymore :(

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home