Thursday, August 17, 2006

Now You're It

I've been tagged by Lizza! I've read through the questions once, so now I'm just going to answer them right off the top of my bald little head without too much thought (or else I'll end up turning this into a major project, as is my wont...).


1a) If you could have dinner with any three people (except Mohammed, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr, Gandhi) then who would they be? (don't say Mother Teresa either)

I'm assuming we're supposed to choose from celebrity-types, so I'll pick:
Jane Fonda
A. Jane Fonda
Shirley MacLaine
B. Shirley MacLaine
Lorraine Bracco
C. Lorraine Bracco

*Simply because I've always found these women extremely attractive

1b) What would you eat? either steak or mexican food
munch,munch,munch
1c) What restaurant would it be? no restaurant, I'd do the cooking


2) If you could force everyone in the world to read one book (except for the Quran or the Bible) what would it be?

Hmm, can't say the Bible, huh? Well, the only other book I've read almost as many times as the Bible is Crime And Punishment by Dostoevski, but I don't think I'd force anyone to read that (it's definitely not light reading).....
read,read,read
.....it's too hard to pick just one, but it would probably have to be something by Rudyard Kipling, O. Henry, Jack London or maybe even Robert Bloch.


3) Is there a TV show you'd cancel dinner with your best friend for, if you knew that a new episode was going to be aired once only? What is it?
The Office (this character's name is Michael, too!)
Maybe The Office?


4) If someone told you that you could only have one hobby/favorite pasttime for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Fender Telecaster
Playing guitar.


5) Which song is on the soundtrack of your life?
Plainsong is from The Cure's Disintegration album
Well, how about Plainsong by The Cure...


6) How old were you when you had your first crush? Who was it?
Orange Crush came out the same year the Denver Broncos made it to the Superbowl back when I was a kid. I've had many crushes on many girls.
Let's see, probably 5 or 6 I guess - Launa, my neighbor and very first girlfriend; Sue Ann, a classmate; Mrs. Salazar, a teacher; Jeri, my babysitter


7) If you could read the thoughts of any one person, who would it be?
Microsoft rules!
I doubt if anybody else's thoughts are as interesting as mine, but I'll pick Bill Gates.


8) If you could block your thoughts from only one person, who would it be?
I'd also block my thoughts from anyone who had the power to read my mind.
Myself.


9) If you could choose between life on earth forever or going to heaven, which would you choose?
I found this image on a Google search for 'Heaven'
heaven, of course.


10) When you die, what will your contribution to the world be?

oh, besides about 133 pounds of fodder.....
mama mia! What a space ode! (click to see the film!)
.....the world's greatest internet meme of all time, An Space Ode!!!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Shirley Maclaine? Really?!?

Ooohh, I love The Cure! Love Song would be on the soundtrack of my life. :-)

Wow, you had all those crushes when you were 5 or 6?

Thanks for playing, Mike!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yep, Shirley MacLaine :-) I think she's gorgeous! (I don't go for all the alien-type beliefs she is/was into tho...)

Oh I was REALLY into The Cure for years - Love Song was actually the song that got me into them to begin with...I still like most of their old stuff, but it makes me depressed anymore if I listen to them for very long...FYI I'm listening to The Pixies and The Strokes now.

Yep, all those crushes back then - guess I was getting prepared for things early lol. (and by 'things' I mean 'rejection')

I actually had fun playing along with this - I don't do 'em very often!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home