Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ich Bin Ein Blogger, Part II

"What," you may ask, "do the titles of these last two posts mean?" Nothing. Seriously, nothing. "Why," you may ask, "are you posting a graph of your blog stats today?" Hmm, interesting question, I presume. In response: I have a funny feeling that the charts and graphs that my statcounter uses will no longer be able to contain the number of recorded visits my blog recieves after tomorrow's post. This blog peaked out last week at 106 hits, bottomed out at 28, and averaged out to 71 hits per day. As of tomorrow, the numbers will be infinite, hencely off-the-charts, and theretofore unrecordable, so I'm posting the numbers while it's still possible to do so. Thusly:

stats: My Webbed Feat *CLICK TO MAKE HEAP MUCH BIGGER*

I look forward to seeing the effects of tomorrow's post on the internets and Worldly Widened Web, as I'm sure you do as well. Thank you to all my loyal readers and fellow bloggerists - until next time, I bid you adieux.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Is it FINALLY meme day tomorrow? Yay!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

I didnt know there was a particular day for meme!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

That's one of the great things about this particular meme - it's breaking all the rules!!! The suspense, I presume, is even killing me!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home