Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ich Bin Ein Blogger, Part I

The pwot team recently got an amazing 20,000+ hits in one night on this article discussing the 7 Reasons The 21st Century Is Making Us Miserable. (*note - article contains some colorful language)

If you enjoy that article, you'll really like one of my personal favorites: Inside The Monkeyshere

Also, Bear Slayer is still welcoming brothers-and-sisters-in-arms! Be part of the solution.....

Stop by and say hello to a new blogger here.

Sneak Peek: Many, many, many people are anxiously awaiting the debut of my soon-to-be-unleashed next-big-internet-meme so here's a little preview.....

mysterious, on-the-edge-of-your-seat, nail-biting sneak preview
"What on Earth is this?" you may ask yourself...Here's a hint: it isn't! (on Earth, that is.....)

And, finally, what would one of my posts be without an official home-made joke: (ahem,ahem) Boy, I sure bet there are alot of people in the world who're glad the name of Premarin isn't Premarit!!!!! har,har,har

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Saying hi right back at ya! :-)

You are a tease. That sneak peek has us salivating, lol.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just now got IT! lol, i think

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has taken me three days to figure this out-LOL. You are right on the $$ about the Premarit-yuk!!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home