Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back With A Splat

I'm Back (PART II)
Wow. I really don't have much to say right now, so I think I'll just do us all a favor and not post anything today! Wow. After such a lengthy absence from posting I feel like my blog is the bug on your windshield (or should I say monitor) that you ran into on the way to some other, better blogs. Splat! I've still got some fine-tuning to do (layout, link updates, worthy content), but I was pleasantly surprised to see 57 visits in the last 3 days and also some wonderful comments from marsha, Terra Shield, Lizza and C J.


Although I've got alot of new ideas in mind, I've decided that for the most part I'm going to stick with my same old style/content. Looking back, I had more fun with more people just being my goofy self than I ever did trying to keep my blog seeming 'up-to-date' or whatever. One of the things I'm for sure going to continue doing is hiding little jokes & comments in pop-ups - as silly as it is, it's one of my favorite parts of blogging and I still can't believe how few people ever notice how often I do this. Some of my newer ideas will include interactive posts, surveys, music playlists, mystery posts and much, much more! (possibly even another greatest internet meme of all time!)


Okay, I'll stop bugging you now.....

~

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

If a bear doesn't get the salmon first, that is.

Soooo glad to read your posts. And yes, your hidden messages are so much fun to look for.

Off to eat a banana now.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous gem said...

back in a flash, huh? lol got a kick out of your new posts. and your comment comment also - sounded fishy at first tho.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Terra Shield said...

Sounds like it's going to be a fun place to be... I'll be back. Anyway, you've been linked to me blog :)

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more of your humor; BTW, like the looks of your new blog :-)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home