Thursday, April 16, 2009

INTERACTIVE POST #001

'Interactive' as in 'I'll post this on the INTERnet and then you can ACT like you really gIVE a d*mn!'

Let's give this shiny, new idea a test run! Have a quick listen to the different versions of the songs in the widget to the left...next, follow the link below to take the survey...then, wait for the exciting results to be posted! In the meantime, feel free to leave me an interactive comment...

~ This is an interactive post! ~
You can participate by taking Interactive Survey #001.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terra Shield said...

Dolly Parton has a very pretty nose

11:37 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Terra Shield: Keen observation! At first I thought you were just joking around, but you know - you're right! That really is one pretty nose!

(I wonder why I've never payed any attention to her nose before...)
(Oh! I know why - because I've never actually stared at her face for 30 seconds straight before - duh! What a big boob I am...)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous gem said...

the survey was funny but why arent my comments linking to my website?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Thanks to you, I have a Scarborough Fair earworm that's been bugging me all day.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

gem: You have to be signed in to have your links active, or else list your link in code (i.e. href="YOUR LINK HERE").....I'll email you the correct way to do it...

Lizza: Think how I feel! I've had the stupidest songs ever running through my mind for the last three days - KISS, Cheap Trick, etc. - sometimes I wonder if doing this for a cheap laugh is really worth it lol.....

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home