Friday, April 24, 2009

Yo Querro Answers!


Si Habla Espanol?

 Some of my recent online conversational topics have had quite an international feel to them lately, so I was reminded of a little 'Spanish quiz' I once sent to everybody I knew via email. Most of us got a little chuckle out of it so I thought I'd post it today. (If you're thinking I just don't have anything to write about, you'd be correct!) (If you want to take the silly little quiz click here!)

 On that 'international' note.....In case anyone besides me ever wondered, a citizen of the Phillipines is only referred to as a Filipino (as opposed to Phillipino) simply because it just looks better with the F istead of the Ph. This I know thanks to my favorite Filipino friend, Lizza!

P.S. I'm counting this post as an 'interactive post' (#002) because I not only offered a quiz, but also included the use of scrollbars! Please take the stupid quiz so I can report some amazing stats on the 'interactivity' of my blog! heehee

Have a good weekend everybody!
~
test

11 Comments:

Blogger kathcom said...

Tres bien, merci, et vous?

The scroll bar is mesmerizing. It kept me entertained for so long I missed Judge Judy.

Merci buckets!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Je suis bien, gracias! That reminds me, Judge Judy is on - gotta go!

:-)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous marsha said...

I am lol about your quiz; where do you come up with these entertaining ideas?!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Terra Shield said...

I understand Spanish a teeny weeny bit only, sorry.

Anyway, I sent a friend over here yesterday to the I digress post, and he was wondering why he couldn't access your older stuff... I noticed your sidebar is missing. Just thought of informing you in case the sidebar kidnappers dropped by and you weren't aware of it

7:29 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

this was fun! especially since i don't know ANY spanish!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

marsha: Where don't I come up with these 'entertaining' (you're far too kind) ideas.....

TS: Thanks for letting me know about the sidebar. I'm not sure why it was missing - (and yikes, that's my favorite part!). I'll have to get to the bottom of this...guess you could say that I, too, now have some unfinished business! Thank you for sending someone over - wish he could have seen my older stuff, it's even more foolish! In the meantime I'll wait for a ransom letter for my sidebar...

Libby: I actually had fun making the whole thing up, and in case you didn't know I don't really know Spanish either!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lizza said...

My Spanish is very rusty, but I had fun with this one.

Maybe your sidebar went and eloped with another one?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

If you had fun, Lizza, then it was well worth doing as far as I'm concerned!

Is it pathetic that my eloping sidebar now officially has more of a life than I do?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Rob-bear said...

Thanks for the additions to the "Links" list.

So, do you now have more Chrome on our blog or your car?

One other item that bears noting -- I don't see "Musings from the deep" or some other really good blogsphere characters in your list. Perhaps you'd better check back with those who are followers on the Chrome trail.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I've never seen you before! Thanks for visitng me. You have some very neat things going on over here!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My spanish is rough at best. I'll have to come back to take the quiz I'm off on a mission. Take care,
jj

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home