Friday, May 01, 2009

My Rugged Feat

Let's hope my feet, not to mention my back, hold out on my little hike as well as my solid little blog has held out through the years... (no, I don't know what that's really even supposed to mean...)

In an effort to tide things over until I return, all 3 posts on this page should be new. Gee, I hope nobody comes down with a bad case of indegression...  (heeheehee) *Notice there is another super-interactive survey available!!!

Feel free to leave comments because I'll have somebody publish them for me while I'm gone, and I plan to post at least once during my hike. Don't forget, Mother's Day is May 10th!
~

3 Comments:

Anonymous gem said...

i did your survey thingy and also the quiz from before - these are funny :-P thanks for the help with my links and have fun on the trail.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

oh, mike, have an awesome hike!! and stay safe...watch out for "cougars", lol!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Have fun, Mike! And show us the pics. :-)

Looking forward to your hiking posts.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home